What is all on 4 dental implants?
With dental treatments constantly evolving all over the world, we at Maida Smiles Clinic are devoted to providing our patients with the latest global technological advancements in the industry, right here in the heart of Maida Vale, London.
The all-on-4 is a revolutionary new technique, whereby a whole arch of failing teeth is replaced in a single visit with one of our dentists. The All-on-4 is not an invention, but rather a treatment technique that has evolved over time, which we decided to implement to help you get your dream smile. It involves the placement of 4 dental implants into the jawbone to support an entire bridge of teeth. It is that simple!
The small number of implants allows for flexible placement, which means that they can be placed wherever your bone mass is the greatest, avoiding anatomical limitations. This greatly reduces, and in most cases eliminates, the need for harmful and invasive bone graft and sinus augmentation surgeries, making the treatment virtually painless. Since the implants are eventually integrated into the bone, they even help reduce or completely avoid bone resorption or atrophy.
As you can take care for your new smile, just like you would with natural teeth, the all-on-4 procedure minimizes disruptions to your lifestyle, making inconvenient dentures a thing of the past! The high bite power of All-on-4 dental implants also means that you are now enjoying a life without any restrictions on your diet. Additionally, these implants are cost effective, permanent, and placed firmly in your jawbone to eliminate shifting or loosening. There is no need for adhesives, and your smile and speech are completely natural. We can also combine this technique with other implant treatments for the aesthetic and functional result you desire.
How long do all on 4 implants last?
With proper care and good oral hygiene habits, the prosthesis that is attached to All-on-4 implants should last at least 10 to 15 years. When the prosthesis needs to be replaced, we can do so without disrupting the implants that are in the jaw.
You can expect natural and attractive results because your new teeth will be customized expressly for you and anchored right down into the gumline and jawbone to mimic real teeth. Often times, traditional dentures are easy to spot because they seem to move or float on top of the gums as you eat and speak.
- The treatment is virtually painless, and there is little to no recovery time;
- Treatment is complete in just 1 appointment
- You can choose to undergo the treatment under anaesthesia
- No palate plate, so you keep your full taste and the palate plate is no longer in the way
- Our experienced team will do everything they can to make you feel at ease
- We offer advice before, during and after all treatments
- More beneficial in the long term
- Success rate of over 95%
- No more fear of loose teeth
- The All On 4 technique can also be used for severely shrunken jaws, often without additional interventions
- The All on 4 teeth guarantee a natural restoration that looks beautiful and real
- You can laugh out loud again!
- Patients are required to take proper care of their oral health. Prolonged poor hygiene can eventually lead to a condition called peri-implantitis, which would affect the aesthetic and function of the implants.
- There is a small percentage of people that may not be suitable for the procedure.